Top 6 reasons to choose VIDENT iEasy200 Product :
1 Support all the 6 OBDII test modes. turn off check engine light, reset monitor, monitor live data stream etc.
Read codes View Freeze Frame Data
Erase codes I/M Readiness
Live data Component Test
2.Read and clear A / T (gearbox) faults, monitor A / T (gearbox) real-time data flow
3.Supported Protocols: J1850-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
4.Supports Multi-language; works with all 12V standard obd2 protocols vehicles(Cars,Light-duty trucks, SUVs, 12V Mini VANs,Mini BUS, Mini trucks and hybrid sold worldwide)
5.User-friendly Design,I/M Hot keys,early warning systems keep the car in good condition.
6. Help to realize full name of the data,to inquiry professional shorthand.
VIDENT iEasy200 Product Features:
1. Works with most 1996 and newer OBDII& CAN compliant cars,works with all 12V standard obd2 protocols vehicles
(Cars Light-duty trucks, SUVs, Mini VANs ,12V Mini BUS,Mini trucks and hybrid sold worldwide)
2. Support all the 6 OBDII test modes.
3.One-click I/M for quick view of car emissions increase the intuitive experience of the test.
5. Read live data streams from the engine sensors - ideal for monitoring intermittent faults
6. Retrieve VIN, Cal ID and CVN identifiers from ECU (depending on supported models )
7. Exquisite design - Ergonomic grip handle, bulging membrane switch and gold-plated metal pin
8. View the fault code definitions on the screen (generic and manufacturer-specific, if any) - thousands of definitions stored within the tool software
9. Read freeze-frame data (a snapshot of sensor values when a DTC occurred)
10. Multilingual menu options (8 languages): English,French,German,Polish,Spanish,Italian,Portuguese, Dutch
What can help for you:
Turn Off ''Check Engine'' Light
Parts might cause your check engine light on include:
1. Gas Cap 7. Spark Plugs
2. Oxygen Sensor 8. Thermostat
3. Air Fuel Ratio Sensor 9. EGR Valve
4. Mass Air Flow Sensor 10. Evaporative Emission Canister Purge Valve(EVAP)
5. Ignition Coils 11. Catalytic Converter.
6. Spark Plug Wires
If the engine light is not turned off in time
It will cause serious environmental pollution ,
increased fuel consumption,
increased engine noise,
increased temperature , etc.